Designed to carry products in straight level sections, inclining or declining sections, and around curves. The grid belt consists of a stainless steel wire grid connected to a Zink plated center roller chain. Hi-friction top plastic belt is required where steep inclines or declines are required. This conveyor can be either floor or ceiling mounted, and can be complemented with casters for mobility.
• Side Frame: Aluminum
• Splice plate and bearing plate, guide mountings are zinc plated.
• Gear-Driven transfer rollers
• Leg support: H-leg, tubular design, powder coated carbon steel, bolted to the floor
• Belting Material: #7 gauge stainless steel wire rod
• Belt width: 20” and 24” wide belting (the conveyor width is 2” wider).
• Height of Conveyor: Variable per design
• Speed Range: 20-120 feet/min
• Product Weight: 10 lb/linear foot
• Keyless shaft mounted gearmotors