Ours Engineers apply their skills and expertise to generate solutions that require both the development and sustainment of new and improved techniques, procedures, and products. Responsibilities include assisting with planning, conducting, and evaluating approaches to meet project objectives in a timely, cost-effective fashion.
Qualified candidates possess either a Bachelor’s or Master’s in mechanical engineering or in a similar discipline with proven experience in Engineering and related systems/software.
Our Manufacturing team consists of a wide variety of technical skills and trades, including:
- TIG Welders – Candidates will be tested. Proven experience as a welder. Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (GMAW, GTAW, Miller Deltaweld, Dynasty, and Miller Plasma.) Experience in using electrical or manual tools (Tape Measure, 4” & 7” Angle Grinder, Die Grinder, Bench Grinder, Hammer, etc.) Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing and equipment (face-shield, gloves, etc.) Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is preferred. Professional Certification preferred
- Assembly Mechanic
- Must be able to read and interrupt blueprints
- Must have industrial manufacturing experience
- Must have their own tools
- High skilled assembler
- Manual Machinists – 3+ years’ experience required. Ability to interpret blue prints, GD&T, and specification sheets. Ability to set up/operate manual machine tools, use measuring tools including micrometers, calipers, and indicators. Ability to set up/operate a Mill and/or Lathe.
- Electronic Panel Builder
- Electronic aptitude, electrical schematics, control panel expr, experience wiring 3 phrase motors and wiring start stop stations. Wiring PLC/Control boxes
- PLC software familiarity
- Must know how to wire a transformer per electrical schematics (will test on this)
- Must have a strong understanding of electrical schematics (will test on this)
The primary responsibility of Field Service Technicians is to support our customers in the installation, training and service of our Equipment. This is accomplished by performing preventative maintenance on the equipment, testing as needed and overhauling equipment when necessary. This position requires electrical control experience, along with a mechanical background. A passport for international travel is required. The Field Service Technician will also assist in performing scheduled service calls and customer assistance.
- 2 to 5 years field service work
- Basic knowledge of mechanical equipment
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures
- Computer literacy required- knowledge of Allen Bradley/Rockwell software a plus
- Ability & willingness to travel at a moment’s notice up to a maximum of 95% annually a must, valid passport and familiarity with international travel a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Purchases materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets. Accurate and timely processing of all purchase orders is required.
- Ensure continuous supply of required materials to support the manufacturing process.
- Be able to read blueprints.
- Establishes account/credit and terms with assigned suppliers.
- Negotiates blanket purchase orders when appropriate and monitors cost during the time period
- Has experience at buying Raw Material, Machined and Fabricated parts, Electrical Components, Power Transmission, Pneumatics, and other catalog components to support the manufacturing process.
- Works closely with the Receiving Department to ensure that packing slips and receipts match. Works with the accounting department to ensure that invoices are correct, and invoices are received in a timely fashion.
- Provide quotations for the aftermarket department in a timely fashion.
- Be a self-starter and can work on his own without much direct supervision.
- Be able to communicate within all levels of the company. (sales, engineering, manufacturing)
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible.
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of local suppliers and capabilities.